MKM Employment Limited has a solid background in recruitment, national and international road transport, logistics, and project management specializing in providing high quality temporary drivers to deliver both quantity and quality.
Our drivers work for many well known esteemed companies throughout England and Wales.
We are currently looking for experienced HGV Class 1 C+E drivers to join our very busy fleet working from our client's Amesbury, Wiltshire depot.
Our client requires HGV Class 1 C+E drivers for all types of deliveries.
Type of work: Ongoing
Typical shifts 5-6 days per week
Morning, afternoon and night shifts available
Rates of pay:
- Monday - Saturday £130 per day
- Sunday £140 per day
A suitable applicant must have:
- A full HGV Class 1 C+E licence, held for a minimum of 6 months
- A minimum of 90 days in the past 6 months HGV Class 1 C+E driving (previous experience of chilled trailer units desirable but not essential)
- An up to date CPC qualification
- A valid Digital Tachograph Card
- No more than 9 endorsement points on licence
- No unacceptable endorsement codes. Those accepted are CU10, CU20, CU30, CU40, CU50, CU80, MS10, MS20, MS30, MS50, MS60, MS70, MS80, MS90, SP10, SP20, SP30, SP40, SP50, TS10, TS20, TS30, TS40, TS50, TS60, TS70, MW10, PC10, PC20, PC30
- A good understanding of the Working Time Directive
- A flexible approach to work
- A customer friendly, professional attitude
- A willingness to learn and develop
Daily vehicle checks must also be carried out, reporting any faults to transport immediately.
Employment references may be required.
If you find this role of interest and would like to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Phil on 07753 238 906.