Why work for someone else when you can work for yourself?
Would you like to be your own boss, with a business that offers excellent income potential and total flexibility over the hours you work?
Would you like to work earn full time income for part time hours?
Do you enjoy exercise and motivating others?
Do you want to work in one of the few industries that is experiencing rapid growth?
If you answered yes, then a Kick Fit franchise is definitely for you!
Kick Fit has been successfully operating in the North West for over 13 years, and regularly sees class sizes of 85+. Because of its increasing popularity - and ever growing demand for more classes, we are now rolling out the Kick Fit franchise opportunity across the UK. If you want to join in our success, then don't delay, as the best locations will be snapped up fast!
- Low start-up
- Proven business model
- Full training provided (including residential course
- Operate as many classes as you like within agreed area
- Multiple licences available for investors
- Full launch/marketing support
- Financial assistance (Lloyds TSB)
- Work anytime (night, day, full or part time)
- Assistance with venue selection
- On-going support
- No on-going overheads, no premises to buy/lease – all you pay is hall hire for each session
A Kickfit franchise is suitable for most people, from single Mums and students through to investors (including retired who want a better return on their investment).
Example franchisees are:
- Fitness Instructors who want their own business
- Entrepreneurs - excellent start-up - unlimited earning potential
- Anyone made redundant - excellent income - hours to suit - be your own boss!
- Teachers/ anyone involved with after school activities (Kick Fit™ can be tailored to children)
- Investors - with hired class instructor (multiple licences available)
- Anyone seeking a second income (hire class instructor or do it yourself)
- Anyone involved in over 50s activities: lucrative untapped market - high disposable income
- Students - work fewer hours/ learn business skills (excellent for portfolio - beats bar work!)
- Single mums - read Jo-Anne's story
- Private/Public Sectors (price is negotiable for multiple licences)
Note: price quoted excludes VAT.
For more information, please visit our website: www.kickfit.co.uk