Local Organiser Required - Salisbury, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN BECOMING A LOCAL ORGANISER FOR HLI ?
What is Home Language International ?
We organise for students to live and study in their private teacher’s home. We organise these courses in over 30 countries, 100 regions, and have a local representative in each region.
We work with agencies throughout the world who send us approximately 4000 students a year.
What does a local organiser do ?
- Recruits host families
- Sends the necessary paperwork to the families/students
- Assigns a family when HLI sends a booking
- Organises transport for the student to/from the airport if required
- Calls the students during their course to make sure they are happy and are receiving the required number of lessons.
Why be a local organiser ?
- You will be paid £25 per student per week. This means that if a student books a 3 week course you will receive a payment of £75. Some of our local organisers receive up to 100 bookings a year.
- Being a local organiser does not take up much of your time, most of our representatives continue working or hosting students.
PLEASE E-MAIL email@example.com or CALL (reverse charge if you wish) + 377 97 70 74 72 OR FAX +377 97 70 74 71
Click on the buttons below to share this page: