We manufacture a variety of portable offices and cabins designed for small and large businesses as well as individuals and home owners. They become more and more popular thanks to their mobility and functionality. We aim to quickly produce your cabin and pride ourselves on tailoring it to your needs. Our portable offices are widely recognised for their quality and high standard finish. All our portable offices are heated and secure from adverse weather conditions. They can provide mobile office space, storage units, containers as well as gatehouses and cabins. Our containers can also make for a perfect mobile retail unit. They offer great flexibility and can be equipped to meet your requirements. All our portable spaces are built to the highest standards providing high quality interior finishes and fittings. We strive to provide affordable portable spaces solutions.
The construction of the frame is manufactured from steel bars with a thickness of 4 mm. Corner cats rigidly welded with the floor and roof construction. The construction is instrumented with the necessary attachments suitable for HIAB transport. The whole construction is covered with epoxy Primer and painted with Polyurethane paint.
- filling is made of galvanised steel sheet
- sandwich panel with core made of rigid styropene
- the external facade (plate layer) sheet of 0,5mm low profile trapezoid in colo from RAL pallet range
- the internal facade (plate layer) sheet of 0,5mm low profile trapezoid in colours from RAL pallet range guarantees optimum heat and sound insulation
- moldings made of 0,5mm white sheet
- polyurethane sealing strips
- the floor is made of a range of Z plates restrained with channels rigidly welded together
- mineral wool insulation over the whole surface
- 1mm galvanised steel sheet provides sealed ground over the whole surface
- the foundation is made of waterproof P5 panels
- 2mm industrial class PVC lining provides a perfect finish and is wear resistant.
- PVC skirting boards
- steel shapes 4mm thick
- corner reinforcements 4mm thick sheet
- layered plate with polyurethane foam of 100mm double laminated 4mm sheet
- polyurethane tapes, bituminous tapes, sealing of galvanised steel sheet of 1mm
- finishing, aluminium beams
- 1 x window dimensions: B = 8000mm x H = 1000mm. Single UR/R. PVC Gealan 6K. The six-chamber profile system in white.
- there is a possibility of mounting windows PVC in any shape and size.
- steel white door, heated, dimensions: B = 800mm x H = 2000mm as standard.
- there is a possibility of mounting PVC doors or aluminium doors.
- 230V, single-phase
- electric box
- 1x industrial fluorescent lamp or LED lamp 2x58W
- 2x double sockets
- CEE exterior sockets, recessed
HEATING AND VENTILATION
- 1x electrical heater with output of 2Kw
- gravitational ventilation
CALL US NOW ON 07548030095